We have recently been involved in the following activities:
- Involved with the West Dunbartonshire Integration Group. This group looks to integrate the Refugees from Syria into West Dunbartonshire.
- We have also been to three design project meetings for the new health centre.
- We have been involved in a designing and planning group for three more care
- We attended the Scottish Human Rights Roadshow held in Clydebank hoping to work closely with them to set up Community Champions.
- Have participated in a mystery shop with Scot Rail to Central Station in Glasgow.
- Joined West Dunbartonshire’s Third Sector Interface Group.
- Assisted East Dunbartonshire’s Education Accessibility Strategy
- We have managed to get 10 more new members to join our panel
- We are working on our business plans to present to the council and will use this towards our funding with SDEF.
- Almost finalised all the training that we got through SDEF most members have had the training.
- Checked over 40 TROs and 20 plans this month alone
- We attended the Employers Internship Network event held by our very own Sinead It was a very positive day and well attended too!
Please follow and like us: