The Access Panel website promotional toolkit is available here, including social media sharing functions, banners, and other materials to promote your Access Panel in your network.
Access Panel Logos
Please post this logo on your website or use as your email signature.
We recommend applying alternative text to the images to ensure accessibility. Should you require a different size, please contact us.
Please publish this article in your newsletters and websites.
Title: Scotland’s Access Panel Network
Access Panels are made up of people of all ages and abilities who share a passion for the issues faced by disabled people. With the help of Disability Equality Scotland as the national umbrella body, Access Panels support their communities to become as accessible as possible, particularly in relation to the built environment, healthcare, employment, education, and transport.
Get Involved! Joining your local Access Panel is easy and a great way to help improve accessibility in your community. You can learn new skills, help with promotional campaigns or give support at events, help with research and publicity. Give the time and commitment with which you feel comfortable and help to make a difference in your community.
To find out more about the Access Panel Network and how to join your local Access Panel contact us:
Tel: 01259 272064 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTES TO THE EDITOR
About Disability Equality Scotland
• We are a national organisation working to achieve full access and inclusion for every disabled person in Scotland.
• We want disabled people to live as independently as they can.
• We want disabled people to have the same opportunities as everyone else.
• We want disabled people to live a life of dignity and respect.
• We work on behalf of everyone who has any type of impairment. We also work with disability organisations and groups who share our beliefs.
• We are the umbrella organisation for all disability Access Panels in Scotland, providing them with support and guidance to improve the lives of disabled people at a local level throughout Scotland.
• We are membership led. If you are an individual or an organisation, you can join our membership for FREE and help to further our aims.
A better life for disabled people.
Achieving full Access and Inclusion for disabled people in Scotland.
Twitter @DEScotTweets Website: www.disabilityequality.scot Hub: www.disabilitysafety.scot
Key Messages (Tweet or post on Facebook) update as per website
- Access Panels are made up of people of all ages and abilities who share a passion for the issues faced by disabled people www.accesspanelnetwork.org.uk #AccessPanelNetwork
- Access Panels support their communities to become as accessible as possible, particularly in relation to the built environment, healthcare, employment, education, and transport www.accesspanelnetwork.org.uk #AccessPanelNetwork
- Joining your local Access Panel is easy and a great way to help improve accessibility in your community. For more info Visit www.accesspanelnetwork.org.uk #AccessPanelNetwork