SDEF have developed a Toolkit for Access Panels to help the panels operate more effectively. The toolkit not only contains information about SDEF and how they support the Panels but also useful templates to help record income and expenditure effectively. The Toolkit includes information and guidance on:
- Independent Living and The United Nations Convention on the Rights of Disabled People (UNCRPD)
- The new Access Panel Grant Fund, how to apply for funds and why we require evidence on spending to support applications
- Templates to help record members expenses including personal mileage tracking forms, personal expenses claim forms and petty cash logs
- How to record evidence on the Expenditure Evaluation form with help on reporting and evaluation of activities
- The Access Panel Network (Facebook and Twitter) and the PanelTown website template
- A standard New Members Welcome Pack which can be customised to a Panels needs
The Toolkit was issued to all Panels and we aim to add to it with regular updates, information and new tools. If you have not received your copy, or would like another copy, the files are available to download below.